Article 1 Applicability
- These privacy regulations apply to the processing of all personal data that is provided by you to Van Ede & Partners.
- The management of Van Ede & Partners is ‘responsible’ within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GPC) and determines the purpose of and the means for processing personal data.
Article 2 Provision of personal data
- Van Ede & Partners obtains personal data from you, including for example; the data you provide to us via the website, email, telephone and social media applications. In addition, we may obtain your personal data from third parties in the context of our services.
- The personal data processed by Van Ede & Partners in accordance with the law and in a proper and careful manner for specific, explicitly described and justified purposes, originating from the clients and/or clients or employees of Van Ede & Partners are - not exhaustive:
- contact data: name, address, zip code, city, telephone number(s), e-mail address;
- personal data: date of birth, place of birth, gender, marital status, nationality;
- personal data concerning a person's health insofar as explicitly covered by the exemptions from applicable legislation and regulations;
- (legal) personal data of the customer;
- (legal) personal details of the employer;
- data relating to the services of Van Ede & Partners, such as dates of appointments, interview reports, test results, etc.
Article 3 Purposes of use
- Personal data provided to Van Ede & Partners by clients and customers shall be processed in order to execute the agreement with you or to be able to comply with legal obligations. We also process personal data because Van Ede & Partners has a legitimate interest in doing so. We process certain personal data with the aim:
- to carry out and manage the registration of clients and customers;
- to check data for completeness and accuracy;
- to be able to grant clients and customers access to and use any (related) sites of Van Ede & Partners;
- to allow clients and customers to make use of the services of Van Ede & Partners;
- to engage and maintain a relationship with clients and customers aimed at the acquisition/execution of assignments;
- to offer clients and customers outplacement and/or career advice, other (work-related) services and/or training and/or educational opportunities;
- to allow clients and customers to participate or be able to participate in any research/testing offered by Van Ede & Partners and to generate research/testing results;
- to promote and stimulate the personal development of clients;
- to bring clients into contact with or introduce them to one or several Van Ede & Partners' clients;
- to inform clients and customers about similar products and/or services of Van Ede & Partners;
- to inform clients and customers about matters that Van Ede & Partners believe to be of importance to the clients and customers;
- to analyze the labor market and its own database of clients and customers;
- to provide the profile and/or curriculum vitae/resume of clients, subject to the client’s express consent to do so, to other clients or business relations of Van Ede & Partners, albeit anonymously or not;
- to periodically provide clients and customers with company information from Van Ede & Partners (if clients and customers are eligible to receive such information);
- to periodically send clients and customers one or several flyers and newsletters, whether digitally or not (if clients and customers qualify for this);
- to inform clients and customers about the services of a partner carefully selected by Van Ede & Partners, provided clients and customers having given their consent;
- By registering with Van Ede & Partners, clients and customers grant Van Ede & Partners the right to use the data provided at the time of registration for the purposes referred to in 3.1 above, in line with the relationship and underlying agreement between the clients and customers respectively with Van Ede & Partners.
- Clients and customers may be given the opportunity to indicate that personal data may also be used to inform them about Van Ede & Partners' products and services by e-mail, SMS or any other electronic means of communication. Clients and customers may cancel their consent at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- If the data of clients and customers are used by Van Ede & Partners to periodically send clients and customers newsletters or flyers, whether digitally or not, clients and customers may opt-out of this at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that these data be no longer used for this purpose.
Article 4 Retention period
- Personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of the involved person for a period no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected and are further processed.
- Van Ede & Partners shall retain the data up to and including the finalization of the program. The data that must be retained for a longer period in order to comply with any statutory retention obligation, such as the fiscal retention obligation, shall only be deleted after the expiry of this extended period.
- If the agreed or statutory retention period has expired, the personal data shall be removed from the files and destroyed within one year.
Article 5 Provision of data to third parties / disclosure of data
In the context of its services, Van Ede & Partners may exchange personal data. For such purposes, Van Ede & Partners may use the services of third parties, such as IT suppliers of our website and our systems, testing agencies or consultants, psychologists, and trainers.
In this context, personal data will be provided to these third parties. These third parties may only process your personal data for the aforementioned purposes.
Finally, your personal data may be provided to third parties if Van Ede & Partners must comply with a legal obligation. Van Ede & Partners will never provide your details for commercial or charitable purposes.
Article 6 Processing of special personal data
Van Ede & Partners only processes special personal data of clients and customers, when clients and customers explicitly provide their consent, or its processing is in accordance with the applicable (privacy) laws and/or regulations.
Article 7 Website
- Van Ede & Partners is responsible for the operation of the website www.vanede.nl.
- The Van Ede & Partners website is publicly accessible, except for the Portal(s) currently on the website.
- Anyone may visit the public section of the Van Ede & Partners’ website without providing Van Ede & Partners with any personal data.
Article 8 References and links
The website of Van Ede & Partners may contain references and/or hyperlinks to one or more websites of third parties. Van Ede & Partners is in no way liable for the way in which these third parties manage privacy legislation. Van Ede & Partners therefore advises clients and customers to read the privacy policies of the websites of these third parties, so they are aware of how they handle personal data.
Article 9 Use of log files
The Van Ede & Partners website automatically collects certain non-identifiable information about visitors to its website, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer of clients and customers, date and time of access to the website, the internet address of the website from which clients and customers are linked to the website of Van Ede & Partners, the IP address of the Internet Service Provider of clients and customers, the operating system of clients and customers, the components, information and pages of the website that clients and customers have visited and/or viewed, as well as the material that clients and customers forward or download from the website. This technical information is used for the operation of the website and to optimize the website and services of Van Ede & Partners. In addition, this information may be used for historical, statistical or scientific purposes. The stored technical data may be passed on to third parties and may be stored permanently for future use.
Article 10 Cookies
- With your permission we place "tracking cookies" on your computer. We use these cookies to make our website function optimally. Via our website, a cookie is also placed by the American company Google, as part of the "Analytics" service. We use this service to track and receive reports on how visitors use the website. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where Google is legally required to do so, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. We have no influence on this.
- The information Google collects will be anonymized as much as possible. Your IP address is expressly not given. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Article 11 Security
- We believe it is important that your personal data is protected against loss or unauthorized access of your personal data. That is why Van Ede & Partners has taken appropriate security measures.
- Despite the security measures taken by Van Ede & Partners, it could happen that third parties manage to circumvent these measures and/or to use the personal data of clients and clients for improper purposes.
Article 12 Right of inspection, correction, addition and blocking
You have the right to request Van Ede & Partners to inspect your personal data. Upon receipt of your request, you will receive an overview of your personal data within 1 month. If any inaccuracies are found, you may request that your data be amended, supplemented, deleted or protected.
You may also request Van Ede & Partners to transfer your personal data or you may object to the processing of your personal data on account of special personal circumstances.
Questions about this privacy statement or a request about the processing of your personal data can be sent to:
Van Ede Services
Olympisch Stadion 41
1076 DE Amsterdam
The person responsible within Van Ede & Partners shall ensure that the identity of the applicant is properly established.
Article 13 Questions, remarks and complaints
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data by Van Ede & Partners, please let us know. If you do not come to an agreement with us, you have the right to submit a complaint to the privacy supervisor, the Personal Data Authority. You can contact the Personal Data Authority for this purpose.
Van Ede & Partners has a complaints procedure that meets the quality requirements of the sector organization OVAL, in which the working method and deadlines are laid down.
Article 14 Adjusting privacy regulations
- Van Ede & Partners shall be entitled to amend these privacy regulations at any time. In the event of a relevant and specific amendment of the privacy regulations, clients and customers shall be informed accordingly. The most recent privacy regulations can be viewed on the website of Van Ede & Partners.
- If provisions of these privacy regulations are wholly or partially void, voidable or contrary to the law, they shall be deemed to be independent and not applicable and they shall be replaced. The other provisions of the privacy regulations will then remain in full effect.